Unfortunately, rules need to be established but somebody will try to use this site inappropriately and offend others.
So here are the rules (and by using this site and forums, you agree to abide by them!)
1. No spam. All automated messages, advertisements and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
2. Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
3. Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
4. Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
5. Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
6. Bandwidth. All images and signatures must be 500 x 500 pixels or smaller. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed.
7. Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
If you break these rules you will be deleted and blocked. So play nice and share information that will help other call center professionals.